Animal Adoption Center will provide temporary shelter and medical care for rescued cats and dogs for the purpose of finding them suitable and permanent new homes. AAC will educate the community regarding the importance of spay/neuter programs, and promote thoughtful and healthy relationships between pet owners and their animals.
VISION: Animal Adoption Center will…
…house and care for rescued and unwanted companion animals in a no-kill environment;
…shelter, nurture, and support rescued animals until they find their permanent homes;
…provide necessary care with compassion;
…humanely end the suffering of an animal if it is irrecoverably ill, injured, or incapacitated;
…provide spay/neuter services as needed for all rescued animals entering the shelter;
…educate the community regarding the humane care and handling of companion animals;
…be thoughtful and supportive with our animals, our community, our peers, and each other.
- To be a model no-kill shelter, providing suitable and permanent homes in a timely fashion for every animal that can be saved;
- To be an exemplary shelter in Camden County through thoughtful business practices and exceptional customer service;
- To implement an innovative and successful business model for shelter, foster, and rescue partnerships.
- Maintain or increase the number of successful adoptions via existing programs;
- Innovate in working with rescue partners, private animal welfare agencies, and municipal animal welfare agencies to implement new and effective programs to increase adoptions;
- Undertake fiscally responsible business practices;
- Provide transparency regarding operations and finances to constituents and supporters.
Animal Adoption Center is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, Federal Tax ID: 52-1720581. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.